Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A letter from Mammy

A letter from Mammy Trout


Dear Readers,

BB has been away from the blog for some time.  Every once in awhile he goes on some sort of protest for a cause he finds dear to his heart.
 A few years ago he went on a sit down strike to protest the demolition of the diving tower at JFK Pool in Pottsville.  Then it was a hunger strike vowing not to eat funnel cake until Meatloaf was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  I am so proud of him for his convictions and standing up for things that are right.
I am not sure what he is doing now but he can't be found. Meanwhile read some of the old posts he did. Still topical and relevant.  He is a genius. . Here is one on Pocket Park written two years ago.I would try to post a blog but I am not good on a computer. I still have trouble with my Etch-A-Sketch and my Wooly Willie. 



http://bbtrout.blogspot.com/2011/08/pocket-park_02.html

No comments: